Thursday, June 17, 2004

i'm missin my shakeit- partner badly!
non other then beatrice chow! )))):
she's at camp, in malaysia?!

i'm missin MY DOTTT! too!

oh, but of course, MY COUSIN dRea!

but most importantly,
i miss cl! )))):
flipping through a few of the photo albums
many of which were photos with cl
it sure does bring back ALOT of memories.

http://www.geocities.com/twistedtruthh/friendstwo.html
(click on the add above!)
just a page dedicated to all cl members.
a pic of us at our very first cl camp
hellalot of people.
they're all not there anymore!
i miss those days.
i really do!
oh well.


i'm leaving for camp toms.
ANOTHER confirmation camp!
should be happy.
should have been done with my packing by now
but no, i'm not!
i have not started packing!
GREAT. just great!
not in the mood to pack or whatsoever
all i wanna do now, is play basketball!
10;47pm now.
yes, call me crazy, call me madd
call me whatever you want.
just leave me alone!
rahhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home